Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Decision

Dear America,

Micahel and I have decided to lose weight before our wedding December 18th.

We both share the goal of losing 30 lbs. We have 30 weeks to lose it. Our goal is 1 lb per week.

Michael is currently 260 and I am currently 195. Michael's goal weight is 230 and mine is 165.

Michael can eat 3073 calories per day. I can eat 2378 calories per day.

I believe that with our faith and love for one another, we will be able to move this 60 lb mountain off our body. God can move mountains, and He will surely help us move this one if we believe and help each other.

But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel, "Bless me, God, and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything that might cause me pain." And God gave him what he prayed for.
-1 Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment